Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A little artwork.

Kenlee didn't do it. She said her sister did. :) But she doesn't have a sister.

Josh said "we'll I guess she's ready to have her room painted." So I think I will section a framed piece on her wall for chalkboard paint so she can create. This girl is ready to make some masterpieces.
Logan asked if he ever did anything like that, I told him he was a great toddler, no haircuts on his own, no artwork on the walls. He just smiled & said "Glad I was good."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh' no! I can't believe she drew on the wall! Is that in her room??? Kenlee is a mess!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Ha! Love the "blame it on the imaginary sister" trick! Classic :)

Jessica said...

bahahahaha i love this! i love kenlee! she reminds me of someone else i know...