Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Monday, January 31, 2011

Chocolate!

Before I talk of some delicious cocoa bean...let me show you the one & only picture I took of the rodeo we went to on Saturday. We got there right when it started & so we had to sit by the bulls & their waste. :) But it was so much fun & we can't wait to go again. You should have seen some of those cowboys :) If I was their mother, I would have been a nervous wreck. But, the kids loved it & one of Josh's good friends came in from out of town to go with us & we had a great time! Logan laughed so hard @ the clowns & that made it so worth smelling the poop! ha!


Yesterday we went to visit my parents & we went to a late lunch @ Top O' the River which was yummy as can be & we miss it very much! And then we decided to go to the Anniston Museum of Natural History! For those of you who buy yearly passes to McWane Center, you can join Anniston Museum a lot cheaper & they will honor your pass at the McWane Center here in Birmingham - also some other museums all around the country - I know there is one in Mobile that seemed pretty neat & we like going to the McWane Center - so why not buy it cheaper in Anniston?! Just food for thought if you purchase a yearly pass to McWane.

Right now they are doing a chocolate exhibit! My son is a non-chocolate eating kid & didn't love the smell like we did, but we got to see the whole museum, not just the chocolate, so that was cool with him.

Ahhh, simply heaven here!
 Kenlee thought going to the gift shop first was the way to go. My parents got Iphones, so my Dad was checking out his camera on us. :)

 Biggy made a new friend!
 Kenlee & her dog from the gift shop, Balentime. (aka Valentine)
 Kenlee, Logan, Papa & Nana! We had so much fun!

 Kenlee thought some jewlery made out of this stone would be cool. Her Mommy agreed.

 Biggy was a trooper going thru the chocolate. I didn't realize chocolate had so much history!

 The Hudspeth's. That's us. :)
 Me & my Mom!
It was a great day to play outside then go to the museum. Now as I'm typing this I hear the rain outside. Our grass could probably use it though!

(Valentine's is one of my most favorite holidays, so I'm offering $14 off a one hour massage in honor of February 14th! Let me know if you are in need of a little Valentine Massage Therapy! )

Hope your week is full of chocolate & love :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love cowboys and chocolate- sounds like a perfect weekend to me :) Cute family pictures!

Anonymous said...

Looks like ya'll had a great time! So sorry that we missed it! Love all the pics of all of the family!

Jessica said...

Love love love all the pics
I have to get over to the musuem...now I am wanting some chocolate!
Love the last pic of you and your mom...just beautiful! I saw her the other day...I always love chatting with her...but it made me realize that i miss you!