


Aren't you excited when you get a Snuggie & a guitar for Rock Band?!
Little sister was asleep, so we kept it quiet, but this boy was a happy kid this early!

This was my favorite gift, Logan got it for me at his Christmas workshop @ school...he surprised me. I love it!
Then when Miss Thang woke up...(8:45ish)




I adore this bedhead!!!

5 comments:
i was just thinking about how kenlee's bedhead was adorable when i read your last line! ha! love it! looks like you guys had a fabulous Christmas! :)
i would love the tips on getting your child to sleep until 8:45am wow!!! i don't think bryce has EVER slept that late (and don't think his momma wouldn't love it every now and then) :) glad y'all had a very Merry Christmas!!!
Layne - I fill her up with either a bowl of grits or cinnamon spice oatmeal & she gets her belly full then hits the sack! Logan was like Bryce...he still won't usually sleep past 7:30, but at least as he gets older, he can get a piece of fruit or something until we get up!! Let me know how you & baby Allen are progressing!
HA! I love Kenlee's bedhead! =)
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!!!
So glad you all had a great Christmas! All your pictures show evidence of a great time with family and so much love! I have to say I am so thankful my kiddos don't rise early...I mean before 6 a.m. Hope you have a blessed New Year and that you do get to spend more time with those that you love this coming year!! Love you!
Post a Comment