Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Saturday, December 12, 2009

"Biggy"

Kenlee has always called Logan her "Biggy" ~ When Logan was a baby he didn't sleep. He & I would cuddle, I would always rock him & watch Sex & the City reruns...I know, not the best tv I could be hooked on, but I just was.(Don't judge me, I don't judge you on what you watch :) ) I don't watch soap opera's or anything, I just loved that series & I love Sarah Jessica Parker (since Girls Just Wanna Have Fun) So my mom nicknamed Logan her "Biggest, Littlest Man" - he only weighed 6 lbs. 11 oz. when he was born. There was a character on S&TC called "Big" & my Mom & I both just loved that show. ~ so there is the little story on why Logan is our "Big" or in Kenlee's case, her "Biggy"
Big is now 9 1/2 & he just moved on up in the world to a full size bed...

Here is his new bed & comforter...


And here he is taking a nap! I think it's the first one he's taken all year long!!

So Logan...you are growing up. I can't believe you are almost 10. Auntie Jill told me a story tonight of how earlier she had asked Katie who the nicest boy she knew was. Katie replied "In school or just any boy I know?" Auntie Jill said, "any boy you know." She said "Logan" ~ Jill thought of a mean boy from Katie's school named Logan & Katie told her no, that it was her cousin Logan.
That just melts my heart. I have a sweet boy & I am forever grateful for that.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

sweet! I have always thought Logan was a sweet little boy...ever since our dinner date at Olive Garden =)

Glad he got a nap today...I am sure he did not get much sleep at his sleepover ;)

The Allen Family said...

i bet your heart does melt!!! i think that's one of the best compliments someone can give a momma!!! :)

so glad you have a sweet boy- the apple doesn't fall far from the tree :)

Anonymous said...

I remember when my boys graduated from their twin beds to their full size bed. You brought back so many memories. Logan is growing to be such a good young man.

Unknown said...

A full size bed!!! I must come visit. :) Katie is right -- you did so good with Logan!!!