Tonight has been rainy here...so we stayed in & made (tried to make) a gingerbread house. They had fun even though they never managed to get it to stay up.
Katie's working on a school project - a little collage out of a shoebox that represents school in the 1600's. Logan thinks he can build a podium & benches - evidentally just the guys went to school, the ladies stayed home & learned to cook, clean, take care of their babies, etc. Then somehow Logan got into what DNA meant & rambled off the exact pronounciation of it & told Katie & I what it meant. We girls then decided it was time to build a fort. :) I'm thankful he's smarter than I am! HA!
Here's a little recap of our first night...we are so thankful Auntie Jill & Uncle Shang let her come!

Turning the house into a cookie & decorating it!!

Being Silly!

I kept giving Kenlee turkey sticks to counteract the sugar :)

A little Howell/Hudspeth teamwork.

Kenlee opened the cutest gifts from Katie & her parents. This was a cookie set for her little kitchen. It was by Melissa & Doug & it's SOOO cute. Jill always finds the cutest things for her. And they got her some PRECIOUS outfits.

See, Mom! Mimi makes me brush my teeth!!

Hard to believe Katie will be 11 in just 3 days.

In the middle of telling us like it is...

They let Kenlee decorate her own Christmas tree... I think she did a great job!
Happy New Year's Eve tomorrow!

3 comments:
AW Fun times with COusin Katie!
I know you guys are enjoying your visit =)
looks like fun :)
that cookie set IS so cute... we got bryce one after seeing bentley's (he played with those cookies so much last year)... hayley is much better than i am at picking out fun toys!!!
Looked like you all had a lot of fun. Next year I'm planning on making three ginger bread houses with the grandkids. Let's see if I go through with it.
I want to thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving always encouraging comments. I'm also glad you found me through Heather's blog. Have a wonderful Happy New Year and God bless you and your family.
Post a Comment