Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Sunday, December 6, 2009

No Snow Here!!

We were hoping to wake up to a white yard, but it didn't happen. Growing up in Michigan I can remember my brother & Dad going outside to shovel the driveway just to move the cars around & by the time they came back inside, it was full of snow again.:) Next year I hope to take Logan to Michigan to my friend Kristy's, so he can experience a cold snowy weekend where I grew up. It will be too cold for little Miss Thing....but I will take her one day, too!
So instead we played a little Bass fishing Monopoly...


Got the tree up...




I didn't meant to cut our tree in 1/2 in the picture! But I need to find a star for the top that doesn't weigh a lot! Our other star is too heavy for our little pencil tree.




Logan pulled his little sister around in a clothes basket for a while, then got tired & just sat in it with her. He's such a good brother :)

I don't know if any of you were praying for the 13 year old, Laurren Smith (I had a little sidebar button up to pray for her) but she is now pain free in Heaven & I am just going to continue to pray for her family...won't you join me?


This hunk of a husband killed a deer yesterday...so the Hudspeth's get to eat this winter, after all. :)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

We were disappointed about the "no-show" snow too...maybe we will get some before winter's over.

Your tree looks good...I am not finished with my toppers either...hopefully this weekend I will get to that.

J still has not got a deer this season...we may have to come eat with you guys =)