Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Thursday, December 31, 2009

This year in a nutshell (2009)

Logan & Kenlee!!! Look how much you've grown this year!!

In less than 2 1/2 hours, I will have a almost 10 year old & almost 3 year old!
I am going to try & do things better this year...like manage my time, clean more, spend more quality time with people I love, pray more, encourage more, be more positive, walk more, make better decisions, read more, cook healthy foods, I just love starting fresh with the new year. I don't want to spend my year stressing, I just want to enjoy life.

I'm really thankful to God for 2009 ~ here are my babies in pictures....
January 2009


February 2009



March 2009




April 2009



May 2009






June 2009


July 2009




August 2009



September 2009



October 2009




November 2009



December 2009





I am thankful I have this to read & know that whatever circumstance passes us by, we will be just where we need to be in life & in God's plan for us.


Psalm 121:1-2, "I will lift up my eyes to the hills—From whence comes my help? My help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth."
God Bless You & your families this year!!

~ The Hudspeth's

3 comments:

Erica said...

i love those rain pictures! you are so blessed, happy new year!

Jessica said...

Love this post! may have to steal this idea =)

happy new year sweet friend!

love to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

I love your post : ) What sweet pictures. I am blog hopping this morning. Your pictures of the kids are adorable : ) I am going to do a year end post too. Who knows when though : ) I love that we can start over fresh this year. Isn't that a blessing! Hope you have a wonderful one!