Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Throwback Thursday and a little more!




I can't tell you how long it takes me to complete a project! Kenlee's room is finally finished being painted! So is her iron bed! Here is what we have so far!


It's going to be as bright as our girl is!


I am going to be making some scrubs with essential oils. If you know of cute & inexpensive jars that I can buy in bulk, please share! Some sugar & salt scrubs are on my list. I will post a "how to do" on the one's I decide to make. Some of you may get some as gifts! I'm also going to offer classes like this at Pharm South in September.
Sneak Peek...




Do you like certain scents in your scrubs? I will be using coconut & olive oil in mine. Great for your skin & coconut oil has antibacterial properties to it so it will do nothing but help your skin!
Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Faith said...

Her room looks amazing! I love it.

My favorite scents are coconut and vanilla.

Everything looks so good! I saw cheap jars not too long ago on groopdealz but I don't think they are there right now. They come and go though.