Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Sunday, August 4, 2013

A tiny vacation.

My husband works so hard & we got away to our little lake getaway from Thursday until today. It was HEAVENLY.
We needed this so much as a family, just to relax & have a good time.
I'll post a few pic's then do more throughout the week. I came home to Kenlee's room 3/4 of the way painted (I need to get it done before the end of the week!) and about 33 loads of clothes from our time away!
I love my little family so much. They are my comfort, my happiness & I am so thankful for them.












We hit the Pink Variety Store in Pell City ~ I'm going to do a post in itself on that one! Logan did some night fishing with his Dad. I love being on the lake that we first fell in love on... Here are Josh & I on Logan Martin lake 18 years ago!
He is my guy and I'm his girl :)

6 comments:

Southern Belle Mama said...

I love little getaways! They are such a great way to recharge. That is a gorgeous sunset!!

Nadine said...

Looks like you guys had a fun weekend on the lake! Can't wait to hear about this store in Pell City...shouldn't be that far away from me!

Joy said...

I loved seeing all of your photos on instagram this weekend. Made me wish I was there with y'all. You know I'd make a perfect babysitter! Ha!

Pegster said...

YAY for mini vacation. Best way to recharge the batteries for sure.

I love that last picture of you guys 18 years ago. Must make you nostalgic

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I'm so glad you had a good time! You deserve it!!!

Faith said...

This post made me smile. You are blessed Nancy!