I'm new at this, so hold on tight.
I'm not so sure what five things I need to choose, so I'm just going to pick the top 5 things that come to mind from this week.
1. When my shy last year, but so confident this year first grader marched her happy self into school on Day 1 without her mother!
2. Logan's smile from being so excited about some really cool projects & trips he will be taking this year. He was a little sarcastic with this smile, but TRULY excited.
3. Doing chair massage in one of my favorite little towns on Earth. Mt. Laurel. Where it all began for me & massage. Such a BEAUTIFUL moment realizing I am going to be back there soon doing massage upstairs within Pharm South. See the little sign that says Blue Room? That is exactly where I spent massaging during my pregnancy with Kenlee. Talk about coming full circle. I will be in the EXACT same bldg with Pharm South doing the same thing! LOVE LOVE LOVE this!
4. Creating treats out of my essential oils that actually have health benefits. Sore throats, nausea, depression. Stay tuned...I'm amping this up & will be selling them. Logan helped me with this & I appreciated his help, so much. Right now I'm just giving to get feedback & taste testers. But I'm officially out, so I will be creating more over the weekend.
5. And the Best FEELING of all, was celebrating 15 years of marriage with my husband. We've come a long way! I am looking so forward to the next 15 because they are just going to get better & better.
I hope you have a fun filled, light hearted, positive, easy going, good feeling weekend!





2 comments:
Yay I'm so happy you linked up today. I'm so glad the kiddos are having a great time at school. They are precious and I love seeing their pics on Instagram. I'm so happy and proud of you and this addition to your business. Both the oils and the second place to treat your sweet clients. And happy anniversary. I hope y'all continue celebrating all weekend long!! Hooray for Friday and thanks against for linking up with me.
So much good stuff!
And 15 years! That's awesome! Happy anniversary you two love birds!
Hope you had a great time celebrating :)
Post a Comment