Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

So much to smile about!

I'm joining my friend ANGIE at her new location (she & her hubby own the pharmacy in Mt. Laurel called Pharm South) ~ we met where I work out of now. I'm still planning on massaging there, but adding to this new location. Divine intervention here....it's the SAME LOCATION I massaged out of the WHOLE 9 months I was preggers with Kenlee. Talk about coming full circle. LOVE LOVE LOVE this.
Here is the letter Angie & Jeremy sent to all they know....

Welcome to Wellness
PharmSouth is now your complete wellness destination.
We are relocating the pharmacy next door to Area 41 Pizza.
Our new expanded location at 34 Manning Place will feature the same great
pharmacy and compounding services along with pharmaceutical-grade vitamins
and supplements from Pure Encapsulations (www.pureencapsulations.com), Standard
Process (www.standardprocess.com) PLUS we will also be adding these great brands:
Introducing Community Partners
Dedicated to helping educate the community on health issues and supporting
local practitioners, we now offer private rooms on the upper level for:
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Dietary/Nutritional Consults
  • Success/Life/Stress Management Coaching
  • Yoga and Reiki
  • Guest Speakers/Practitioners
Please contact us if you would like to become a Wellness Partner.
Your health isn't just physical. Whole body health is our goal through maintenance,
prevention and education.

Open House
We wouldn't be making this new move without your support! Visit our exciting
Open House (hopefully in early September) to check out our new building, receive
free samples from our new product lines, special discounts on nutritional products,
and shoulder/scalp massages.

Thank you again to everyone that has helped us continue to grow and increase
our services.

Jeremy H Johnsey, RPh
Angie Johnsey, RN
PharmSouth

I am BEYOND thrilled. This is the direction I desire to go in! Healing & helping people feel better than they have! I've got work to do & I am so excited to do it!

I will let you know when the OPEN HOUSE will be!

In the mean time, here are some pic's of this week. I have gotten both kids registered & ready to start school. Tonight we got Logan's schedule, locker, paid for all dues & walked to all of his classes as a trial run for his first day. DELIGHTFUL! And the best part is, he was so happy to see his friends & is really excited!
I've sent out some little sample oils today. This is about to really take off...I'm about to do some education classes & 15 minute reflexology sessions on people that want to try the oils out. I don't push products unless I 100% use them. These oils are a true testimony to my life. My wellness & my business.
 We got lots of school supplies, in which I thought were awfully pretty :)
And I tried a Chick Fil A wrap with avocado lime ranch sauce that was DIVINE. I can't wait for another. Totally filling, tasty & I didn't even crunch on any funky chicken parts! That will ruin a meal for me, I don't know about you!
And I finished painting my girl's big girl room. It will hopefully all come together by the end of the week!
I will for sure post finished pictures.
I am so high on life about good things happening. The key to success I have come to realize for myself is to give myself credit & rejoice in it. It's OK to be proud of things you accomplish. That isn't cocky, it's a gift. I am so happy to massage & help heal. Please let me know if you have any essential oil or massage questions. You never know until you ask!
Be well!

4 comments:

Southern Belle Mama said...

Is it wrong that a Target picture puts a smile on my face?! :) Also, I've been wanting to begin using some EOs. What are some of your favorites?

Ashley said...

Congrats on the new position! That is really exciting! I'm loving my oil so far, my husband says he can always tell when I've used it bc of the smell. haha
I'm a total sucker for school supplies. It's that OCD coming out in me. I just love the neat and clean nature of it!

Faith said...

That is so exciting! Congrats Nancy!

It's so crazy to me that school is right around the corner. Summer just started!

Kenlee's room looks good! Can't wait to see the end result!

Pegster said...

Congrats on the new venture. Good luck with this new endeavor