Score!
Haircuts! Room redo! Dentist! Shoe shopping!
Before....
After....
Teeth cleaned....
(Biggy was in another room getting his cleaned)
New shoes....
I can't find Logan's shoes right now to take a picture....
I am feeling accomplished and that is a new thing in my life! I don't know about you, but I feel so much better when I set out to do things & actually do them!
I'm teaching more & more people about these oils, talking about doing classes in Mt. Laurel to educate some ladies that want to know more about the benefits of oils, setting goals for my massage practice, gotten everything done for the kids for school. I love feeling good about checking things off of my list! This has not been the case in the past! I was often all talk & no action, but I'm here to tell you, things are changing!
We had a Duck Dynasty viewing party of the wedding from last night's episode tonight. I just boo hoo'd! It was beautiful & their vows to each other were priceless! I'm extra mushy I guess since our 15 year anniversary is next week!
Today is my brother & sis -n- law's anniversary! Let me think....I think it's 21 years! I know my sistor reads my blog, but I don't think my brother knows it exists! They had a wonderful wedding with a huge party afterwards & it was a truly special day!
My Dad is on the top left. My Mom's Dad is next to him & that is who Kenlee is named after. His name was Ken & my middle name is Lee, so we just smushed them together. Then my Mom, brother & Uncle. Below from L to R is my Mom's Mom, Mom's step-mom, sis-n-law, and Dad's Mom, my Mamaw. I really love this picture!
So much good has happened to our family in 21 years! That's a long time!
Next week I will be wishing my babes were with me at work instead of school! But I'm so very excited for this year & the good things yet to come!





2 comments:
It's the best feeling, feeling accomplished!
Love the last two pictures! They are beautiful!
Woohoo for anniversaries! Do you have anything special planned?
Back-to-school time is the best! There is so much excitement in the air!
Love that wedding pic! I love wedding photos! :)
Post a Comment