Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday!

Thankful for a wonderful weekend & great weather in the South!!
 Logan has had a GREAT weekend with his Dad in the woods!

 Kenlee & I went to the park twice yesterday!

It switches from COLD in the morning, to almost 70 mid day, but that is aok with us! 
Beats the snow!
I'm making 15 bean soup today!
But most important!
So thankful for the Veterans today! 
Thinking of the Crow Family & the sacrifices their family makes for our country!
Click on their family name to see Jessica's post today!

3 comments:

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

It sounds like you had a great weekend!

Faith said...

you get the cutest family award. it is a really high ranking award since i'm giving it, haha.

looks like such a fun weekend. i love how you had Kenlee time and Logan had daddy time :)

Paula said...

Sounds like a WONDERFUL weekend!!