Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Barkley!

Barkley likes to hold hands.
He loves his people.
He is most comfortable when we surround him!
He's so relaxed.
But you MUST go check out my friend, Paula's, baby Lily.
Now, Lily is relaxed.
Just click on Paula's name!

We had a relaxing Friday night.

I soaked it up.
I also had a hot game of Words with Friends with my man.
He speaks my love language.

And it is youth hunting weekend ~ so Biggy & Dad are in the woods! I'm hoping Logan gets a deer this weekend! They better be taking pictures or else!
Logan has been videoing but our Sony video camera is older & I don't have anything to hook it up with to download the videos to this Apple computer! I need to put that on my to do list!
Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Paula said...

This was a wonderful to learn more about Barkley... I think him and Lily need to get together for a play date!! :)