But nothing like this amazing performance.
Simply Me...
- Nancy
- Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt
Monday, November 19, 2012
Pink!
My sister & travelled to St. Augustine this summer to see our niece, Jordyn, in a dance recital @ University of North Florida. The dances were amazingly theatrical. They told a story. I wish I would have learned like that. Now I took dance at Sheila Lindley's World of Performing Arts with the best of them.
But nothing like this amazing performance.
What an artist!!! A true art in dance & song.
But nothing like this amazing performance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I wish I could dance like that!! When I saw her performance last night I was blown away. She is incredible!
WOW!!! That was awesome!
Post a Comment