Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Fall!

I'm not gonna say y'all, but I'll say "you guys" :)
Although, I've lived here longer than Michigan, and I do think the South is one of THE BEST places to raise children!

Pumpkin Patch with Kenlee's School! 2012~





 Picking cotton! Just like Mamaw! (My Dad's side of the family!)
 Baby Goat!


 Saying Hello!

 In the middle of the hay maze!

 Sweet class!
And onto Halloween Night!
Kitty Kitty!
 Pro Golfer!
 Logan's Buddy, aka Paw Paw!
 Kenlee cracked up at crazy friend!
 It was cool & sunny & wonderful weather for getting a little candy!

 Piper came over to join us!
 Love my Biggy! I wonder if Phil Mickelson ever dressed up as a pro golfer for Halloween?
Tomorrow is Friday! YAY!
Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Faith said...

SO fun! I love their costumes!!

And everytime I write y'all on my blog, I giggle.

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

How fun! Such cute pictures. I love their costumes!