Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Sleepy Saturday!

Today has been a relaxing day for us! Poor Biggy is fighting a cold, so I just found him on the couch like this....
Love that boy!! I want him to feel better & I'm so thankful it is the weekend & he can rest.
Also thankful that next week is only two days of school then FAMILY TIME!!! Squeal!
SISTOR time! Squeal again!
Last night was a fun night. I don't spend many moments away from my 3 loves, but I did have a girls night last night that did my body good! Josh didn't get home from work until almost 7, (crazy life of concrete!) ~ but I fixed them up a good dinner & headed out! My friend, Emily, is very good at make up & I took her with me to get some mascara, eye liner & lip gloss the other day & this is what I looked like in the end.
Simple with a little color. It felt so good! I can't wait to go on a date night & fix my eyes again!
I'm pretty pitiful to say at 35, I've never really worn much make up. I remember on dance line in high school, my precious friend, Jennifer, used to always have to RED up my lips before we performed at 1/2 time. She told me I never wore enough lipstick! So a little color felt good last night!
Here are three of the FUNNIEST most entertaining girls in Alabama.

I laughed till my makeup wore off.
Then my friend, Tricia (not pictured, but her husband is Josh's salesman & they are two peas in a pod) surprised us all with a STRAWBERRY CAKE from Joe's Italian. It was so delicious & beautiful, I had to take a picture!
DIVINE to say the least.
I had a great time. It felt really good to just meet at one of our friends' houses & just laugh & be merry. It loved it.
When I arrived home, Kenlee, her stuffed german shepherd, Butch, and Josh were snooring in our bed & Biggy was watching tv waiting on me. I got in Kenlee's bed around 11:30, then around 12:30, Josh came to get me to get in our bed & we transferred Kenlee & Butch to her bed. It was musical beds. :)
Did that confuse you?

My parents came over today & we had a wonderful Olive Garden lunch. It was so good to be with them today.

Hope your weekend is wonderful! I am really looking forward to being with my Hudspeth Family & my Brown family this week! I'm off to play Play-doh pizza shop with Kenlee while Biggy naps & we wait for Josh to get home.


2 comments:

Faith said...

How sweet of her husband!

I love you all dolled up! You look beautiful! I only wear makeup on the weekends if we're going somewhere. But I love doing it!

Hope Logan is feeling better.

Paula said...

Wow~ look at you, pretty lady!! :)
The cake looks delicious.. and the Olive Garden is one of my FAVORITES!