Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday Love!

This has been a great relaxing weekend!
Kenlee & I did some shopping yesterday, found the world's tiniest grapes, got her Halloween costume all together, and Biggy had a great time with Nana & Papa! We went today & winterized our little Fifth Wheel on the lake & spent a good family day together & visited with my parents.
How is this for an ity bity grape?! She loved looking for these everytime she had grapes this weekend.
I've been doing a little Christmas list shopping & I even found something to add to my own wish list!
Look at this beautiful Christmas quilt!
My sistor & I spent a lot of time talking this weekend & she shared a few pic's with me from this summer! Whheeee!
Kenlee had the best time doing this!
Josh helped her build her latest Lego for girls. She had a little tooth fairy money burning a whole in her pocket!


She spent about two hours last night playing with her finished product!
I love a 5 year old imagination!

Hope you have a wonderful positive week!




Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

Faith said...

That is a tiny grape!

I'm excited to see what Kenlee and Logan are for Halloween.

Love the pictures your sister shared with you! Have a great night and a fabulous week!

Paula said...

Looks like a lovely weekend at your place, sweetie!
That is one tiny little grape... wouldn't even be a mouth full for one of my Silkies! (or beak full... *haha*)
That quilt is gorgeous... hope Santa brings it for you!