Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Friday, October 26, 2012

FiNaLlY FrIdAy!

So glad its the weekend!!!
Biggy has gone to have a fun weekend with Nana & Papa!
Kenlee is missing her brother & watching videos of him! She was invited, but wanted to hang with her Mom! Josh has to be up at 2 am for work! Oh the life of a concrete manager! He works hard for his family. I love him for that! And many other things!
 I LOVE watching these videos. Biggy WAS & IS the cutest boy I've ever seen. He was a PRECIOUS little boy. Easy going, happy, so adjustable to any environment, just happy go lucky.
Here is Kenlee's precious feet as she watches her Biggy.
I'm working with a girl now that has AMAZING positive reinforcement ideas for me to concentrate on.  She is a precious mother of three boys, constantly reminding me of the good I give to this world ~ sometimes we don't often give each other the credit we deserve, do we? It's so nice to really get to know new people that don't judge you, don't gossip & truly want good things for you. I have struggled with friendships. I have many faults. I deserve good friends. I don't want to worry about what people say about my family or I.  I am so thankful for good friends in my life. There is no gossip, just goodness, and just a wonderful reminder of what type of people I want to attract in my life. She has taught me to say out loud what I truly desire in my life. I haven't done this before. I pray silently, have ideas in my head, but not often do I voice them out loud.  I am a firm believer of you attract the people that are in your lives, because that is the kind of energy you are putting out there.
I feel silly even typing this. I just want to journal how I am feeling ~ grateful for good friendships, not judging, and really striving for positivity.
My sistor & I are also going to be starting a blog soon. So get ready. We're conquering our fears together. And celebrating goodness.

With putting out there how I feel, I've also printed out some gentle reminders of what I believe we need to be saying OUT LOUD to people we LOVE!





Have a good positive weekend!

2 comments:

Paula said...

WOW~ this was a wonderful post... and you will never know how much I needed this today!!

Nancy said...

Paula ~ I'm so glad you got some positive out of this post! I did, too!