Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Monday, October 8, 2012

Prayers for Julee....

I will update on my weekend soon! But first thing's first!

Julee's husband died in a car crash over the weekend. I do not know her personally, but have followed her beautiful blog for several years now.
I have been a reader of her blog through their struggles with infertility, and the most happy time in their lives, welcoming daughter, Preslee into the world. The love that their family shares is so obvious & contagious.

Here is a link for a silent auction amongst the blog world to help Julee & her precious daughter, Preslee.
http://www.lifesweetlifeblog.com/2012/10/silent-auction-for-turners.html

Or you can also give via paypal....
http://kyleandstephaniekrueger.blogspot.com/2012/10/great-is-thy-faithfulness.html

You can go to KNWA's website & watch a video about Matt's career & life here....

http://nwahomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=371742

I can't imagine losing my husband at such a young age.
Join me in praying & sending positive energy Julee's way.
Praying for God's peace to surround the Turner family.

4 comments:

Faith said...

This breaks my heart. :(

I can't even imagine because it could be anyone of us.

Sending many prayers above. So sad.

Anonymous said...

I have been sad ever since yesterday. I couldn't breath when I found out. Praying is good!

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Oh wow. This terrifies me. All of my thoughts and prayers are heading her way. I hope her family can find peace. :(

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

My heart broke when I heard the news today.