Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Blog Silence!

Tomorrow I'm going to not blog or look at blogs & really pray for Julee & families suffering. It feels good to silence gossip (although social media can be a truly good thing, especially when you really are concerned at someone's best interest), truly commit to sending good energy to people, pray, journal & just be still. I need this in my life.
In the mean time, I want to wish FAITH a very happy birthday & the most wonderful trip to Vegas, pray for the Turner Family tonight & the days to come. My mother-in-law is here from Naples & today we went to Kenlee's school before I worked & that made our girl so happy! I'm about to paint an office & be productive. It's time for a whole new level :)

In the mean time, here are three little loves that make my life bright.





4 comments:

Faith said...

You are the best blog friend! Love you Nancy! You have the most amazing spirit!

Praying for the Turner family. My heart breaks for them. Sending prayers above for them.

I love the pictures! So cute and funny!!

Nancy said...

If I could figure out how to reply to you like you do when you email me, I totally would! I'm slow as a turtle with this google stuff! HA!
Love ya, Faith & you & Sean have a good trip!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a precious soul!

Paula said...

I didn't know about the tragedy you were talking about so I went over to the links and oh~ how sad.... it just broke my heart. He was so young...
My prayers are with them.
Hope you are having a wonderful week, Sweetie~ I've missed you and seeing your cutie-pie kiddoes! :)

Kenzie @ Life According to Kenz said...

Yes! Praying for the Turner's always.