Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

October!

Yay for OCTOBER!
It was cool & delightful this morning! We will be celebrating my Mom this weekend ~ it's her Birthday & soon to be she & my Dad's 48th wedding anniversary! That is something to be proud of!

I'm not a fabulous decorator! But I did manage to get up in the attic & get my tiny box of Halloween decor out! Kenlee will be so excited. Logan likes Halloween, but you know as boys get older, they don't care as much about the little nick nacks laying around :)
 I'm going to get some crawly thing to plan in the pot above. It's lacking some fabulousness.
My palm tree hasn't turned brown yet!
We made homemade pizzas the other night & the kiddies helped me decorate that.

Can you tell we all like different things on our pizza?
Instead of pizza, these caterpillars prefer parsley. Look how bright they are? They brightened my day!
And here is a puppy update for you! These little lovies are full blooded! Pray my sistor can find them good loving homes! She has had them treated for their little worms & is taking fabulous care of all of these loves & their Mommy. She always tries to run from her calling, but my sistor's calling is just caring :) 4 legged or not! If you know her, she takes care of everyone/thing around her! She deserves a whole lotta good if you ask me!


4 comments:

Faith said...

your sister is SO sweet! :) i love that she is taking care of those adorable pups.

the weather is incredible right now, i love it. and your decorations!

i really need to start making some homemade pizza again. i use to do it a lot and then stopped.

Southern Belle Mama said...

Don't you just love Halloween and fall decorations!! I know I do. :)

Hope things work out with the puppies!

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Happy birthday to your mom! And WOW! 48 years?!! That's awesome!! :)
Those pups are adorable!! I'll cross my fingers that they find good homes! :)

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Great pictures! Those pups are ADORABLE!