Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Favorites!

I don't think I've ever done a Friday Favorite, or maybe I have...but I have decided to invite you over to my Pinterest home. You can stay the weekend :)
This is my favorite little kitchen. I love the floors, the brick wall, the crisp clean look to it. I would love to cook you dinner in it!
This is the bathroom in the hallway after you walk in. I figured my boys would love the way I decorated it. They are counting down until October 15th.
The hallway. See the bathroom door to the left? HA!
This is mine & Josh's room ~ sorry I didn't make the bed :)
Our closet with the washer & dryer right in it! Isn't that so smart of me?!
Here is the fabulous shower! My husband cleans it weekly for me!
This is our little reading nook.
Guest room! My sistor & Katie can sleep here! They would love the horse print above the bed! (PS, I really do LOVE this bed!)
Right down the hall is Biggy's room. All camo'd up!
Right across the hall is Kenlee's room. She likes to talk to Biggy at night as she's trying to get sleepy. I made those curtains just the other day!
This is the play area. They love to read, invite friends over & watch movies here. Who wouldn't?
Next Friday I'm going to show you our back yard & we'll plan a cookout!
Happy Friday!

4 comments:

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Wow!! Can I stay longer than the weekend? How about the whole week? :)

Have a wonderful weekend Hudspeths! :)

Cantina Camp said...

Thank you so much for the tour of "your home"! It is so lovely and you have great taste! :)

Hope you guys have a GREAT weekend and a worshipful Sunday!!

Nancy said...

Ha! Thanks girls! Come over anytime! I would REALLY cook for you!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

That's fantastic!