Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Be Still my Heart!

The best day I could have dreamed of with my family was today.... Just the 4 of us, in the woods, then we came home & watched old videos of when Logan was little.
My heart is so full & these are the best days of my life!

 2002 in Gulf Shores. My boys.
 Just us three!
 Logan & our friend, Madison Bentley, circa 2003.
 Noma's School of Gymnastics 2002.
The cutest little boy alive if you ask his mother! 2003!
 First Golf Clubs! 2004!
 And today.....

 Logan's developing a hunting show starring Logan & Josh Hudspeth :)
 My life in a nutshell.
Teamwork.


Don't you just get to a point in your life when you realize....reality really is what you love & care about? I am SO THANKFUL for my family...my parents, my brother & sister & their families. I desire these types of days all of my life.
Hope you have had a wonderful weekend with your family!

No comments: