Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Where on earth have I been?

I've been running around like a crazy person. I'm missing blogging so much!
I've got lots of changes going on...this Kindergarten thing has been one of them, making a work change (still massaging though), trying to balance it all, having Bunco this month in a house I've neglected, just as everyone else has stuff going on, I've let it get the best of me.
Sometimes I feel like I have so many things to blog about, then other times, I am at a loss of words. But, the reason I started this blog was for a memory keepsake for my family...so here are a few pictures recently!

Miss Thang running to her Mommy for the carpool! Look at that hair bounce!
 Biggy tired from so much going on at school, but he is always happy, even when tired :)
 She never gets tired it seems! Only when I'm trying to wake her up in the morning. We are having a hard time getting happy & motivated for school in the morning! But when I pick her up, she is as happy as can be!
 Homework is DONE! Score!
 While the boys were building shooting houses in the woods last Saturday, Kenlee & I went to her favorite Purple Onion for a lunch of grilled chicken & hummus. This was a happy girl.
 I hosted Bunco this week & this was my favorite part....
 First big girl school picture! Kindergarten! I can't believe it!
 We met Nana & Papa last Sunday & Logan got a Homecoming Dance outfit. Here was Kenlee waiting on him, trying on clothes & looking at herself in the mirror. I'm in the background holding Butch, her stuffed German Shepherd that goes everywhere we go.. :)
 I ordered our favorite Blue Oil from Aveda. I have missed this stuff so much & it is great for headaches if you need relief. PLUS, it smells DIVINE.

 One of my favorite client's went to Paris this summer for a month with her husband & brought this bracelet back for me. I was so honored that she did that for me! She is like family & I am grateful for her friendship!
 We are off for haircuts. We waited until after school started, instead of before. I tend to do things a little backwards.


3 comments:

Faith said...

Hi Nancy :)

I've missed you! I'm taking a little break from my blog right now but I'm reading :)

Your kiddos are such cuties!

Paula said...

My goodness, gal~ I was worried about you! Thought I was going to have to send the search party in! *haha*
LOVE your pictures of the kiddoes.... and the bracelet is awesome!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Cute pictures! Her school picture is PERFECT!