Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Love!

 Barkley boy gets cuter every day. He's found his place...right on Biggy's lap this morning. We couldn't ask for a better, more loving dog. He's just such a love.

Biggy partied at a cookout last night & Josh, Kenlee & I hung out at home. Kenlee & I did some snuggling & took pictures of us. Rarely does she let me take her picture these days, so this was a treat to get to be in one with my beautiful girl. Our power went off for an hour during the AU game last night! It ended up being so much fun to just talk with our girl :) Then football came back on.
 My friend, Faith, taught me to roast broccoli. I will most likely not ever boil it again! I'm not sure if I followed exactly like she said, but I just turned the oven to 425, drizzled olive oil & minced some garlic, mixed all together & roasted in the oven. It gets a little crunchy & reminds me of a fry for some reason :) I sprinkled with a little sea salt & wha la! DIVINE! Try it! And if you haven't read Faith's blog, you should start, you will get addicted. Just like you will with the broccoli!
Happy Labor Day everyone!

4 comments:

Paula said...

Mmmm~ roasted broccoli... never tried it but it sure sounds good!
Loved the picture of you and Kenlee snuggling... and Barkley is a cutie for sure!

Unknown said...

Your pup is so adorable! I'm a dog lover and mama to two fur babies. Dogs are just the greatest. Love that yours love your son so much!

Really like your blog!

Angela
grahamandangela.blogspot.com

Laura said...

I LOVE BROCCOLI TOO. kisses from Spain
www.agreatmasterpiece.blogspot.com

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

That is a great picture of you and Kenlee!
The dog is really cute, too!