Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Beautiful!

We had a wonderful relaxing weekend at the lake, rain & all...visited with friends, sat on the porch & listened to the relaxing rain & just soaked it all in. My niece, Katie, went to Homecoming this weekend, so we received beautiful pictures from my SISTOR of Katie....


 I thought she was just born. I'm having that thought a lot lately about everyone! HA!
And my BEAUTIFUL SISTOR.

My friend Brittany & I went out for a while on Friday evening & these three ate with us.
Such little loves.
We have spent some time Pumpkin Painting....
 Shooting all of the bad guys....


And being together in the most relaxing setting I could wish for.....

Life is GOOD!

1 comment:

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Cute pictures! I love the one of her on the bike with the gun...too cute!