Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Monday, September 10, 2012

A zip to the lake....

Yesterday, we cruised down to the lake for a little R & R. It is heavenly this time of year....cool, calm & so relaxing. Josh cut grass, but we had a little time to relax & visit with Nana & Papa.


 Here fishy fishy.

A little outdoor coloring.

 With the trees & the breeze...I couldn't ask for a more relaxing time with my family.
 Josh Jr.
Then we came home to take this love to PetSmart for a bath & a nail shaving.
I took him with me to take the kids to school this morning & he just cried when they both got out of the car. I'm afraid I depressed him instead of made him happy to go for a ride. :/ I tried. Then we came home & went for a two mile walk that both of us needed this morning on this BEAUTIFUL September day. It's a great day because these two have a birthday!!!!
My SISTOR.....
And my BROTHOR.......

I am so proud of my two siblings. They have always shown unconditional love to me & I love them with my whole heart.
I'm needing another trip to my brother's with my sistor so we can talk British the whole way.

6 comments:

Faith said...

Happy Birthday to your brother and sister!

The trip to the lake looks like a blast. I love that Kenlee is fishing, so cute!

Aww so sad he was crying :( I guess he could have done without the ride, hehe.

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

It looks like you had a lovely day!
I hope your brother and sister had a great birthday!

Jessica said...

what a great day!! :)

happy birthday to Jon and Jill

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Ooooh! I love love love fishing! Wish I could do it more often! I was cleaning my own catches at Kenlee's age! My dad had a strict rule.. "you catch it, you clean it"! lol
Poor pup! He loves his kids! :)
Happy birthday to your brother and sister! Birthdays are the best!

Paula said...

Ooooh~ I LOVE to fish! Sounds like you all have been having some nice weather down your way. It has been cooler here too... very nice for a change.
Poor Barkley, he needs a good manicure to help him cure the blues. *haha*
Loved seeing your family!

Anonymous said...

Sunday was the perfect day!!! The weather was amazing! Hope your sister and brother had a great birhday!!! :)