I think our soil is so happy to be fresh & have some pine straw laying out on top! Our mums have started to bloom & it makes me so happy! I love the fresh look of them in the mornings as they bloom. It's the simple things in life!
And I'm just wild about a vine!
I love the funky purple in this potato vine. I told it to act right & not crawl up the brick so it can hang around. I'm hoping it crawls all over this pine straw.
And our hosta still thinks it's summer!
But that's ok by me!
I've been looking for some dairy/wheat & gluten free goodies for our girl & we have found a winner.
I saw these blueberry muffins at Publix. Pop them in the oven on 350 until they are hot & she LOVES them. I'm so impressed on how they taste & so thankful my girl can eat things that don't affect her little system & enjoy them! Dairy, soy & wheat are not a friend of hers. Momma has to get creative.
What a great brand. It's called UDI'S. Soy free (Soy is an estrogen mimicker ~ bad for women & related to breast cancer), dairy free, & gluten free. It's nut free, too, although our girl loves nuts.
If your child has bags under their eyes, stays congested, scratches their skin, coughs a lot, please consider avoiding dairy. You can get more calcium from broccoli than from milk that has been processed & gotten rid of all of the nutrients.
Yay Udi's!
I am ready for fall ~ I'm probably the only girl in Alabama (besides my Mom & sister) that isn't planted in front of a TV during an Auburn or Alabama game, but I've been doing other important things! I think growing up in Michigan I didn't watch a lot of sports, we played outside all the time & did other things. I'm wondering if our two little loves will be football fans? Josh likes to watch it if it isn't hunting season. I'm going to set a goal to cook a new vegetable or do something productive while football is on.
Call me cray cray!
Happy September!! My brother & sistor that are twins will be turning 46!!!! I keep telling my sistor it is her 50th! And my nephew will be 12 the day before theirs. SO much fun coming up. We are all going to try & be together one weekend since Grandparents Day is coming up & we can celebrate Birthdays.
Have a good night!!




2 comments:
I hope you have a great month! I still can't believe it's September!
We really need mums in our front yard too!! I love yours!!
I'm so excited for Fall :)
Post a Comment