Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Here, there & everywhere....

I've been a crazy Momma these past couple weeks, but today I took a little me time & helped my friend sell purses made by GiGi's (Grandmothers) from Swaziland ~ they are amazing bags! We had so much fun! I bought one, in which I will take a picture of soon to post, but these were all $25 & under & great little bags. A great cause & a great bag! Win/Win! There are some more left, if you like one, let me know & I can help you purchase one!







 They are all handmade, the buttons out of wood & the lady that made each one (a lot of different women) actually signed the tag! My mom got a great bag & I got one, too. I am so excited to switch purses tonight. If it weren't for my sister's Christmas presents, I wouldn't have great purses, and it's always fun to get a new bag!
Biggy had a meeting at school this morning & I got to take this girl to breakfast! It was so much fun & she loved going before school. She was telling me what she thought she would do today in school....


I am missing the lake & all the summer fun. Hopefully we get to go back this weekend & soak it all in. I'm trying to fix two friends up over the weekend, so hopefully it will be a good meeting place for us to grill out :)
 My precious friend, Kathryn, told me about this book & it is a wonderful read for all ... no matter what you are going through. Or even if you are at a good positive place, it's a great read. I met with her a couple weeks ago & she is the most positive person I know. What a blessing to be around. I want to be that to others.
Happy FRIDAY tomorrow! I'm off to bubble bath & a glass of vino! One of Josh's driver's gave him some organic grape wine to give to his lovely wife (Me) + (Cabernet) and I'm so excited to try!

No comments: