Then! My brother & sister turn a year closer to 50! They are still in their mid forties, but I have been joking all week with my sistor about turning 50! Here are some pictures of these loves of my life!
My brother on the left & Cameron in the blue! The Birthday Boys! I think it's neat he was born the day before my brother & sistor's birthday!
My sistor. She & I are the same person, really. :)
Hello Sistor! I can't breathe without you, Lervie!
Cameron & Logan at golf camp this summer at my parent's house.
John, me, Cameron & Logan.
Me, Jill, Dad & Mom
Me & my sistor.
My brothor. I guess since I spell sistor like that, my brothor needs the same special treatment!
He has such a big heart & both of my kids love them both so much!
My sistor & Dad about to murder a turkey. Just kidding, slicing one up for Thanksgiving.
Biggy & Cam....
Jill & I just the other day. Just kidding. I love everything about this picture. The snazzy couch & drapes, our hair, my shoes & pony tail. My sistor's Versace glasses. Lerve it all.
Which brings me to another picture Josh's mom just sent us. Circa 1988 Josh & his Mom at Disney!
I love it! I think Logan's hair is so much like Josh's right now & they look so very much alike to me!
I think JuJu is so stylish!
I have been cleaning out pic's on this computer, cleaning the kitchen & making soup....Here is what is in our future .... I have been making veggie soup all day & just added some avacado to our bowls.
Yum to the tum.
Biggy is less than thrilled with veggie soup, so the two littlest loves are having ribs that Josh grilled last night & veggies. They have been so good on our lazy Saturday.











2 comments:
Awwww~ these are such cute pictures, Nancy! Close families are the best!
LOVE all the pictures, especially the one of Josh when he was little! Kenlee looks and smiles exactly like him!
Post a Comment