Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

That's just TACKY!

Who would post a picture of themselves like this on their blog? I would! I would!
 I am really tacky ugly above! But I had such a fun time! This was @ Cheryl's TACKY BUNCO CHRISTMAS PARTY!
Here's 3 of the sexiest outfitted ladies you will ever see!
Cheryl, Brienne, Me!

 And here's the whole gang! It was a fun time. Cheryl's house is amazing & decorated so neat, I told her she should charge for people coming in!

JuJu ran into Santa, maybe she let them know what Logan & Kenlee would like!?
She always bakes cakes & let's the kids help her in the kitchen around the holidays. Something they always look forward to!
Bring on the HOLIDAY! I have to clean like a mad woman today!
I must tell you! On the post before this...you know, the chicken ball....it is SO MUCH better if you prepare it & let it sit in the fridge overnight. It really let's the ranch dressing packet flavor the chicken & cream cheese. Just a little note in case you want to make it soon!

5 comments:

His Doorkeeper said...

Nancy, Looks like you had a lot of fun at your "tacky" Bunco party! I love to give parties but the cleaning and cooking just about does me in!! har har

Have a blessed Christmas!

Thanks for the comments on my blog! So nice of you!

Faith said...

I think you look so cute! Not ugly at all!

And awesome tip about the chicken ball ... which looks so delish! I wonder if I could make it anytime soon. Wish I knew about it for my Christmas Eve dinner, hehe.

Paula said...

*hehe* Your "tacky party" sounds hilarious! Holiday parties can be so much fun...
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Unknown said...

Haha!! I love this post!! We play bunkos also .. We just aren't great at doing it every month! It looks like y'all had so much fun!! Merry Christmas:-)

The Anglin Family said...

You look cute in your "tacky" wear!!! I heart bunco!!
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!