Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Week!

Today is Kenlee's Christmas party @ school so I'm sure there will be picture overload tonight.
Get ready!
I have a BUNCO party to go to tonight @ my besties house & I cannot wait for girl time & a little time to have fun! I'm sure I will take lots o' pic's there, too! I have a new little recipe I'm trying out, so I'll share that tomorrow!
Here was our finished cake/cupcake picture!

The elf was eyeballing the cake.
I ended up doing it the applesauce way instead of a lot of oil, not because we wanted to, but because we ran out! So I just used what I had of my canola oil & substituted the rest with applesauce! It worked! It really worked! I couldn't believe it! It's not gourmet, but it's delish! Super good heated up with Ice Cream I would imagine. We didn't have any ice cream, so I'll just imagine. HA!

Look at the sunset pic I took the other day in the car!  I think its a beautiful picture!

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Faith said...

oh man! you have me wanting some cupcakes so early this morning! yum! they look so good ... applesauce??? you don't say! i'll have to learn about this!

have a great week ... can't believe it's Christmas week!!! sooo excited :)

tell Kenlee that i am sure Iza would love her too!

Faith said...

p.s. gorgeous picture! i love sunsets!

The Allen Family said...

i'm just now catching up on my blogs, but so glad to see your dad is doing well (and the rest of you too)

love the post about logan... i hope our little boy turns out to be as sweet as yours :)

y'all have a very merry christmas!!!

love y'all!

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Those cupcakes look delicious! Have fun at Bunco night! It's always fun to hang out with the girls!
Beautiful sunset! :)