Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Boy!

Logan doesn't know it yet, but his choir teacher called me today to tell me he got the part of King in "Once Upon a Mattress" ~ he won't find out until tomorrow, but I can't wait for him to come home & tell us!
He's a good boy...doesn't ask for much, just likes an agenda, keeps the peace for all times, good natured, not dramatic...I'm so proud of him.




Respectful to his family & girls :)
Couldn't ask for a better brother....


 He's so good with his sister. Is repectful to us, stays out of trouble most of the time :) and LOVES a good time!

He always fits in with the guys & is a good friend. If I was in the 6th grade, I would want Logan right by my side :)
I'll give you the scoop on how he tells us tomorrow, because he doesn't know anything about it yet!

3 comments:

Faith said...

that is so exciting! yay for Logan! he def. deserves this! he sounds like a child any parent would be proud of! can't wait to hear how he lets you know he got the part!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!!! Logan is such a sweet little man!!!

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Yayayayayayayyyyy Logan! That is soooo awesome! I want lots of pics and updates on rehearsals! No one deserves this honor more than he!