Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Celebrate!

So much to be thankful for this year! I really do love going to Josh's Dad's because it's always casual, we always have a good time & the kids love being there. Kenlee is head over heels for her cousin, Katie. She & Biggy have two cousins named Katie. Both of them they adore. :)
I've added some pic's from our family time and also some other pictures I've taken over the past few days.
I love Christmas!
 Katie, Kenlee & Logan Hudspeth :)

 Below is me, Lori (Josh's Sis), Katie & Kenlee ~

 Love these cuties!!
 Katie & Lori ~
Lori has always been such a wonderful Mom to Katie.

 Donna (Josh's Dad's GF) and the girls.
 We really did have a good time!!
The boys weren't up for many pictures...but I did get Josh's Dad & the kids!
And the stinkin' little Elf has been misbehaving all weekend...
 Biggy got this letter! His practices start tomorrow!
 Happy Boy!
 We made some delish cupcakes over the weekend & I will post pic's tomorrow...the kiddies decorated. But in the mean time, here's the unfinished product! HA!

3 comments:

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Your family pics are darling! And I wish I could see Logan in "Once Upon a Mattress"!!! So awesome!

Anonymous said...

LOVE all the pics!!! Looks like ya'll had a great time at Eddie's! Can't wait to see you!!

Faith said...

your family is beautiful! seriously, your kiddos are gorgeous!

and you were looking beautiful in that picture ... your hair looked fabulous! nice to see a picture of you :)

enjoy this magical week!