Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Party!

Kenlee's teacher gave all of the girls a puzzle & a hair extension. They were hilarious! Here is picture overload of her party, but I just can't help it. I'm a little obsessed with pictures these days!




 Kenlee LOVES Mrs. Sheri & says she doesn't want to go to Kindergarten next year & that she wants to be in Mrs. Sheri's class!


It just looks so natural! :)
 Each little love brought a gift for the classroom! We got a big floor puzzle for the class. Kenlee is opening it up below!



Here is where you will find Barkley most of the time now. He's turning into an old man on his pallet.
He loves Biggy!! Biggy loves Barkley!
 I made a new appetizer & it just takes these simple ingredients plus a regular size cream cheese that I forgot to add in the pic!
 Just mix the block of cream cheese, drained chicken & a packet of dry Ranch dressing mix.
Ta Da! It makes a pretty little ball. You can use chopped pecans rather than bacon & it would be delish! I'm trying that next time.


2 comments:

Faith said...

so cute! love the hair extensions Kenlee's teacher gave all the girls! so cute!

and that ball looks delish! i want some now ... looks easy too! ahhh, something new to try!

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Ha! Those hair extensions are a riot! The girls must have loved them! The ball definitely looks fabulous! The best part is, it seems super-easy to make!