Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

1/2 Way thru the week!

So my Dad's MRI on his parts (pancreas, liver, gallbladder) are all ok...this Friday he is having an endoscopy & trying to get down to the bottom of his discomfort. Please pray with me that they find out where his pain is coming from & for an easy remedy. He was going to do this the week of Christmas, but has to travel next week & needs to get it over with so he can sleep. My sistor is coming & I am so happy we will be with my Mom during this!
Saturday we both worked, so I took the kiddies with me while I massaged & set them up their own little shop in another room....
Happy as little clams.
And look! My Christmas cactus that I've had for two years FINALLY has a flower! It's blooming today, so I will take a new picture tonight..it's bright pink!
 Here is Kenlee & her friend "Buster" from school. He had a good time with she & Biggy this past weekend. They were having crackers with peanut butter as a bed night snack...that is what Kenlee asks for every night just to get to stay up a little later.
 Biggy's Christmas Choir concert was las night & it was a lot of fun! My camera battery died & all I had was my phone.... so they look like tiny little elves!
I thought my husband looked really good last night! I had to document since he wasn't wearing  a Carhartt shirt/sweatshirt! He doesn't like pictures of him on here, but too bad!

Happy Wednesday!!

2 comments:

Faith said...

how fun! i hate it more than anything when my camera battery dies! i am livid for hours after it, haha. and hubs doesn't mind his pictures on the blog, it's getting his picture taken that is the problem, haha. Men!

Jessica said...

sweet pictures...
will be praying for your dad to recieve answers