Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Dad Update....

Ok. I'm so thankful my Dad's endoscopy went well. Come to find out, his symptoms are from fat in his liver. (product of diabetes) Best medicine? EXERCISE!!! Praise GOD! So he has been walking & riding his bike twice a day & already sees how this will help. I am beyond thrilled & the best part of it all? I got to see my Dad a little tipsy from the anesthesia & it was hilarious. So proud of my Mom ~ the non-interstate driver did perfectly well as I followed them home. I am BEYOND thankful that nothing is wrong with his pancreas, stomach, kidneys & exercise & diet should help this pain he is having. It's amazing if you ask me!
Barkley is happy to be warm....
It's really cold here! Stay warm & have a good week!

6 comments:

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

Praise the Lord for your dad's good results! Our God is full of mercy and grace and loves to pour it out on His own!! Love to you, Vera ;-)

The Anglin Family said...

Glad your dad's test results came back good! That's awesome!
Happy Monday;-)

Bonbon said...

I could drive anywhere now, Nancy!
Thanks for your support and getting me on the right road. :D
Just not a big city driver, you know. I will be with practice, though. Daddy is out walking and I am riding the bicycle in a minute.

My faith in God above, and our loving family makes me so thankful.
xo Mother

Faith said...

that is such great news! i can only imagine how you and your entire family {esp. your dad} is so relieved! what a great way to start the week!

Cantina Camp said...

So thankful that your Dad is good!! Exercise is good for all of us, I really need to be better about it myself! I LOVE the relationship you and your family have, it is wonderful! :) It is cold here too so we are staying inside!!

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Woot woot! What a relief to hear that everything is okay with your dad and just a little exercise should help! Such wonderful news!