Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

This & That!

My little southern girl LOVES Jim & Nick's fried catfish! I wish it would make her gain a little weight!  She's had a little trouble loving school this past week, so I picked up some catfish & surprised her with it when I picked her up today. Biggy got his favorite, ribs. Josh & I on the other hand are having salmon @ home. You know I'm on the get rid of the cholestrol bus. For both of us. :)
Kenlee however, enjoyed her fried fish & didn't think twice about cholestrol...


Biggy has been enjoying the heck out of his basketball goal!

He always lends a shoulder for his sister ~ he has such a sweet heart & doesn't complain.


This was Kenlee on my lap the other day @ the orthodontist while Logan was back in the chair. I love those little chunky feet & toes!
This week Kenlee had an art show @ her school...the purple framed one is hers. Ms. Alison hung some of the CUTEST arts & crafts that they did. She is such a great teacher & gets them so creative.


I have a lot to be thankful for today. My soul sista of a friend, Cheryl,  was in a fender bender & I am thankful she is ok. I get to work on a storm survivor on Friday. Summer is near. Kids are healthy. Hubby & I have work. I cooked some great salmon & marinated it in bourbon & local honey & it is FANTASTIC...there is just so much to be thankful for today.

And this morning Kenlee was all smiles after getting dressed to take Biggy to school. I am so thankful they were happy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of good stuff going on for you! Yay!

Angela said...

Love the new pic at the top of your blog! Belle has a bball goal we really need to get up. Maybe seeing yours will inspire me to get on that!

Jessica said...

I LOVE the pic of Kenlee's head on Logan's shoulder! priceless!!

Anonymous said...

SUPER sweet post! You are the sweetest person i know and you have a heart the size of Alabama!!! I need to start focusing on the things that i am thankful for and quit harping on the things that go wrong in my day to day life! You are an inspiration to me my friend!!!