Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Sunday, May 22, 2011

PuPpY LoVe

We spent Saturday with friends & it just so happened they had 4 new puppies @ their house. They are American Bulldog puppies. I'm such a sucker for puppy breath!!
There are no other words to describe them, other than PRECIOUS.

 Look at those bellies!!!
 I smooched every.single.one. of them.


 I don't know if Logan liked the puppy or the 4 wheeler better, but he had SO much fun!

 This was our girl trying to rest up on the way, by the time we came home last night, it was the same idea, just dirtier & smellier :) Hope your weekend was full of fun & good friends!

2 comments:

Angela said...

I am a definite cat person, but I'm a sucker for a puppy. So cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Aw, those pictures make me happy! :)