Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Birthday Eve!

My how time has flown. I have a girl turning 4 tomorrow & a boy turning 11 next week. We are gonna party all month long!!
Just look at the difference in 7 years of feet :)

3 comments:

Cantina Camp said...

I knew Kenlee and Elijah had real close birthdays...Elijah will be 4 on Tuesday! Happy Birthday to both your kiddos!! Hope you guys have a great time celebrating!

The Hudspeth's said...

Hope Kenlee has a happy birthday! Those "old" pictures (from the previous post) are so sweet :)

Jessica said...

awe i love those sweet feet pictures!