Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My Little's!

I have a little nervous energy since I have an interview for an amazing opportunity with oncology massage today, so I've been up since Josh left @ 4:30 this morning. :) I've cleaned out some kitchen cabinets, showered, watched the Little Couple (one of my favorite's!!! Reruns are on TLC @ 5 am!), showered and had about 3 cups of coffee! I even did a load of laundry. I will probably be ready for bed at 4 pm today.

We are counting down last days of school & gearing up for a fun summer! Here are some happy kids getting ready for lots of play! Kenlee helped Nana & Papa redecorate their rock border around their flowers, so she decided we needed a border as well. Don't you love it? Her Mom does. :)

3 comments:

Cantina Camp said...

I hope that your interview goes well and that God is glorified whatever the outcome. I will be praying for you. I know that your kiddos will have such a fun summer and will enjoy every day of it!

Angela said...

So stinkin' sweet! I know the Slaughter crew is ready for summer! I'm sure a few weeks into it, I'll wonder what I was thinking, but for now... I'm ready!

Jessica said...

I hope that the interview went well! Let me know!! =)

Your babies are so cute!!!