After saying prayers with Kenlee tonight, she told me that she loved me, Daddy & Biggy so much, and that she loved herself & everything about her. :) I told her I loved everything about her, too!! Biggy told her that was mean! HA! I told him that I want him to love everything about himself, too. That it was ok to be that way!! She also told me to put her in bed while I was rocking her, that she was tired & it was time to get in bed! HA!
The kiddies stayed with Nana & Papa BOTH nights this weekend ~ I was so worried Kenlee would have several meltdowns, but she did good! Logan had the best time & he completed his second game of 18 holes of golf. He's LOVING it & we must nurture it!
Josh & I worked yesterday & Friday night we had a datenight & he surprised me with a trip to the Apple store @ the Summit. He told me to go ahead & get the desktop I want...but we didn't make a purchase, a big purchase like that stresses me out & I have to take it slow. Plus, by the time we got threw, it was almost 8:45 & they close @ 9...I hate to rush anything! But we spent an hour with a sweet girl who understood my lack of knowledge with an Apple computers & I really think this is what I want. And IPhoto ~ oh my....I am in love!!! We had a yummy dinner, too. Then last night we ate here & went for coffee @ Dunkin Doughnuts & it was so nice outside...when we got home we watched the movie, Fireproof.....have you seen it?~ Every married couple should see it if you ask me. We both liked it & it touches on lots of important subjects for married couples. I cried ~ and I highly recommend it!!!
Here are a few pic's of the kiddies @ Nana & Papa's - they loved being there. I think this was a good, therapeutic weekend for all. :)
One of the best parts of being @ Nana & Papa is the wonderful pancake breakfasts with bacon!
And then if you eat all your pancakes, you might get a mid morning popcicle!!!
My kids ADORE their dog, Putter. He is one lucky dog, if you ask me! He thinks he owns Cider Ridge!
How about some pancakes & cartoons!?
And some lounging with Putter!!!
Or some fun scrabble with Nana! Logan & Nana LOVE some scrabble!
I hope your weekend was wonderful, too!!








3 comments:
Aw, a fun weekend with grandpa and grandma! And I love that your daughter has great self esteem! That's so important!
Such a great post! I love that little diva and biggy of yours! Looks like they had a blast at Nana and Papa's house! Can't wait for lunch with you today! :)
SOunds like a perfectly wonderful weekend!
Post a Comment