Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy Summer!

Since I last posted, our other computer hard drive crashed. Our friends told us that by the things that happened with all of our stuff being gone & all of our folders and documents saying "empty" ~ so needless to say, we pulled out the old laptop & check out the pic's that I found on here! I love them!






How fitting since our girl turns 4 over the weekend! I will take lots of new pictures & post our events over the weekend. I hope your first day of summer is full of fun & excitement!
PS. I feel like my interview went very well! Hoping to hear back for a second interview soon!
Have a good Friday!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Sweet pictures!
I am so glad I am not the only one who cries about their children!!!!!!

Jessica said...

sweet, sweet pictures
can not wait to hear about the interview!