Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend 2011 ~

My heart is soooo full!!
Mother's Day weekend was SOOO wonderful!
 My original family! Only thing is missing is my brother & my sister's twin, John. We missed him!!
Me, Jill, Dad, Mom....
Me & my sis!! Below....
 Jill & Josh ~ we had SO MUCH FUN together!!!

 Kenlee & Katie ~ 2 pea's in a pod.
LOVE these girls!!!
 Kenlee, Katie, and Biggy (Logan) ~ Logan & Katie have the best time together, always & are so well behaved together! I love it when they can make fun memories!
 Smiling for Mimi's camera. Can you tell the sun was bright & beautiful!?

 Josh took this of us...Me, Mom & Jill .... our three Mom's of the family on Mother's Day!
 One more of the Brown's ~ Minus my brother. :(
Josh & I also went to one of my best friend's son's wedding on Saturday @ a BEAUTIFUL Inn in Talladega. I will post on that tomorrow. It was BEAUTIFUL & magical with the best weather for an outside wedding. The groom was so handsome & the bride, just beautiful. I loved every minute of this weekend, got sweet texts & messages from good friends, I feel so thankful to be a Mom, Daughter, Wife & Sister - I think Mother's Day is a wonderful holiday. I hope you had a wonderful weekend & perfect Mother's Day!!





3 comments:

Cantina Camp said...

Happy Mother's Day, my friend!

Anonymous said...

Love all the pics of your sweet family!!! Can't wait to catch up soon with you! Hope you had a great Mother's Day because you are one of the best mommies I know!!!

Jessica said...

Happy Mother's day my beautiful friend!
Loved looking at the pictures of your family...some of my most favorite people!