Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Friday, January 14, 2011

Pitch a Fit!!!!

I think we are going thru the terrible two's @ 3 & 1/2. Is that possible?
When I brush or blow dry Kenlee's hair, she pitches a fit & cries! I'm gentle! Every
single morning there is a meltdown before school after she gets dressed. This morning she got dressed the minute she got out of bed ~ I set her clothes out at night before she goes to sleep.
But when it comes to hair, there is always a fit!
Unless Daddy gets home from work & decides to try it himself....
Seriously?
She sat still the whole time & ate her apple.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, a daddy's girl! I was one :)

His Doorkeeper said...

There's just something "magic" about Daddy's doing "mama's job"!!! So sweet!

Jessica said...

I feel ya girl
I go through this Every. Single. Night with Madeline
sheesh

Whittaker Woman said...

HA! Losiah was "extra" special when he turned 3! :)