Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Haircut & Homework

Morning time...brushing hair...it's the reason I had to cut it. Kenlee asked me if she could get her hair cut long like cousin Katie's...all I could think of was trying to get Josh's grandfather's homemade jelly out of her hair when it's as long as Katie's & I just had to make the appointment! :) So here's the before.... (I tried to get her to wear this new really cute shirt she got, but SHE decided that the winner was Biggy's sweatshirt that he had when he was 4 that said "If it's not a Gator, It's a Croc") ~ at least I snuck a bow in :)

And here is the spunky little after....


I just had to add this one... this is Logan one day last week on our way to school (he had to get there early for a club he is in) and Kenlee was still asleep. So in her carseat her head crashes forward when we stop & sometimes she cries because it hurts her little neck ~ thank the Lord for her adjustments from Dr. Jessica! (I don't love carseats at all!! but thankful they keep them safe when they don't break their necks!) So he was leaning over trying to hold her head up.. HA! Look at his face! He's such a good boy but I think he was really happy he was about to be dropped off!!!

I love the brother you are, Biggy!!!
I just love Kenlee's teacher!! Friday afternoon when she brought Kenlee to the car, she had a little note in her bag that said "When Biggy does his homework, here is a little homework for Kenlee!!" She even taped a giant #2 pencil to the homework & made 20 copies! It was so cute! I am really thankful for her school & her sweet teacher that is so loving & great to Kenlee & her class!
Biggy was just glad he didn't have any homework over the weekend. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kenlee is a little diva!!! Love, love her hair! And Biggie is the most patient, sweet and loving brother that i have ever seen! Tell Biggie to coach Jackson on how to be nice to his sister too!

Jessica said...

Love the cut!!! =)