Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Friends ~

I am so happy that I have friends from growing up that have blogs. I love reading Jessica's, Layne's, Cantina's, Crystal's....and now one of my sister friend's (not like sister wives) - she's my friend that is like a sister :) has a blog & it's going to be WONDERFUL! You must read....
http://lottsojunk.blogspot.com/  ~ wait until you see her decor & how she can make anything look great when hung up! And she has two of the cutest little's you'll ever see.

Speaking of friends...do you think these two in our front yard yesterday are friends?

So do you see the little birdie above? That cat just wanted to be friends :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh' my goodness!!! The cat and birdie picture is just amazing!!! I just love your funny and cute postings!!!

Crystal said...

love the pic! I enjoy reading friends' blogs too!

His Doorkeeper said...

Loved your friend's blog! I love to see what people can do with a "throw-away" or junk! Some great ideas. Also loved your blog about giving massages for the people who lost a loved one. What a wonderful thing to do and it must have brought you much joy!
Blessings!

Jessica said...

I love that my friends blog too!

And what a great pic!