Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Sunday, October 17, 2010

This time over the past 3 years!

Boy, does this seem like a long time ago! Fall 2007
                                                                  
Halloween 2007                                                      
                                                                               

These are from Halloween 2008.
  Halloween 2009
Isn't it amazing how much kids can change in just 3 years? Simply God's gift to us to be able to watch them grow! Happy Fall! We are loving this weather in the South!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

How fast the time goes huh?
So neat to see those pics