Simply Me...
- Nancy
- Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Calloway Gardens! ....
Today this boy & his JuJu are in Georgia @ Calloway Gardens on a field trip! I saw them off @ 5:20 this morning to be at the school between 5:30 & 5:45~ I'm still high from the coffee I drank at that hour :) As we walked outside I saw a complete party in our garage...it consisted of a frog, a HUGE spider & a wood roach. Great. They must think the Hudspeth house is the place to be in the wiiii hours of the morning. I sent Logan off with a Fuji disposable camera, so hopefully they will get some pictures...I know they are having fun!
Miss Thang has a new favorite pair of shoes. No matter what outfit, these are the shoes that match she says. She is funny these days...yesterday they had a carnival @ school & she told me that they had a vegtable stand setup for them & I asked her what was there...she said popCORN & candyCORN. So I told her she got her veggies in for the day :) She wore a cute little turtle neck (black) with some tights & a cute pumpkin skirt that you can't see since her legs were crossed, but the BLUE shoes were a must. She is going to be a princess tomorrow for their Halloween parade @ school and I'm already assuming that her royalty will be wearing these little jewels! I love that she has her own little sense of what she wants already.
Lots of fun things coming up over the next few days! I'm sure I will have PLENTY of pictures for the next couple posts!! Enjoy your Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Girl's got style! Gotta wear what you love!
Post a Comment